Here’s my second last character tag. Pretty certain I wasn’t tagged officially for this, but it looks fun and I have no conscience, so I’m stealing it. 😛
For something a little different, I’m only using characters that are not main characters. So basically, if a character has a POV in either the Infinity series or Wattle Fires, they aren’t allowed to be the answer to these questions. So here goes, let’s learn a little about my secondary characters.
1.Is most likely to be turned into a frog (and then thrown against the wall for extra obnoxiousness)?
Most likely to be turned into a frog for obnoxiousness? Kendall is coming straight to mind 😛 He’s probably the most obnoxious character I’ve ever created, though he has a soft, cute heart beneath 😀
2. Could probably persuade a man–sent to kill them on pain of death– not to kill them, through charisma or charm alone (or manipulation, whichever way you take it)?
Heirani. She’s clever and has an array of sharp objects at her disposal as well. Combined with her quirky charm and power of persuasion, I’m sure she could stop anyone from killing her.
3. Is that kind of person who waves around a weapon (or other sharp pointy object) everywhere they go, regardless of their skill in handling it (which is to say, probably quite doubtful)?
This would probably be Dae Quillon. She doesn’t actually have any weapons in the story, but she definitely would be quite dangerous if someone gave her one. 😛
4. Can endure the most pain with a stoic, completely neutral face (maybe s/he’s dancing)?
Jonas. Sweet Jonas is so self-sacrificial that he would endure all sorts of pain without letting on that he’s hurting–both physical and emotional.
However, the mention of dancing also brings to mind Neva Marnee. She has chronic pain, and though she isn’t free of moments of frustration, she definitely bears the majority of it alone.
5. Is most likely to pull off a Hua Mulan and face a trial as one of the opposite gender if need arises?
Neva again comes to mind. But I won’t tell you why.
6. Would be quickest to obey a talking cat when it demands them to buy it a pair of boots?
Zac Stoner. He’s a bit of a conman, so I can see him trying to pull the wool over the talking cat’s eyes. He’d play an elaborate trick on it, but knowing Puss in Boots, it would probably end up catching him hook, line and sinker.
7. Is willing to do anything– absolutely anything– in order to rescue someone s/he loves (includes killing innocent foxes and asking the moon for help)?
Can I mention Zac again? I think so. Yes, he would do absolutely anything to save someone he loved.
8. Seems to stubbornly not die no matter what you put them through (if you haven’t tried the Big Bad Wolf, now’s the time)?
Leilani (High-Praise). She never seems to die, no matter what terrible thing I put her through.
9. Is the terrifyingly malicious, extra-megalomaniacal, wildly unpredictable Queen of Hearts/Bluebeard villain (the kind that makes you want to run and hide)?
I don’t really have any characters like this. Most of my villains aren’t really villains…they’re more just…antagonists. Probably the closest thing I have is Theresa Caelan. She’s terrifying, if not wildly unpredictable.
10. Is the terrifyingly placid, blood-freezingly calm, monotone-voiced villain that is Every Fairytale Villain in History Incarnate (the kind that makes you want to run and hide)?
Maria Caderousse. While Theresa is passionate and mad, Caderousse is so calm she’s also terrifying. Yes, she fits this almost exactly.
Thanks to whoever it was who created this tag! What about you guys? Which one of your characters would listen to a talking cat? Who is your most terrifying villain? Which character would be turned into a frog?