Keeping today’s post short and sweet. Ribbonash over at Virtual Paper tagged me for the Mystery Blogger tag. Its a pretty short tag, so let’s get into this.
1. What book do you think held the best mystery? (doesn’t have to be a mystery book and it has to be one that you have read)
Ooh, that’s a tough question because I don’t read a lot of mystery books…Well, actually, both The Eagle of the Ninth, and The Silver Branch contain mystery aspects. And I love both of those books, so that’s my answer.
2. What is your favourite genre to read in the most?
Another tough one! I’ll read almost anything…but I guess my returning genres would be fantasy. High, epic fantasy is my comfort read 😀
3. How do you feel about rain?
I love rain! it’s hard not to, coming from rural Australia and all. I love the sound of it and the smell of the ground after its rained and all the puddles on the ground. Rain is the best.
4. What movie was really inspiring?
Why are there so many hard questions!? Um…I found the TV show Mystery Road (yeah, I know, I’m bending the rules here) incredibly inspiring, mainly from a craftmanship point of view, though I did love it’s tackling of Aboriginal Australian social issues. it was so well written and acted on a small budget and the mystery was so good. Actually, I’m going to do an Australian story post on this TV show soon.
5. What would you do if you woke up as a vampire?
Probably cry. That’s my default at the moment.
And anyone else who wants to join in!
My 5 Questions:
1. Which book impacted you most as a child?
2. What was your favourite memory from last week?
3. Do you have any pets (if so, what are they and what are their names?)
4. What was your last five star read?
5. Would you rather paint your room lime green or add pink polka dots to the current colour? 😛
What about you guys? How do you feel about rain? What would you do if you woke up as a vampire?