(And look, I would love to give you a pretty blog header here, but the photo editor just refuses to work and I’ve lost patience. So unfortunately, you will not be getting one).
Hello there! I’m trying something a little bit different for this week, in that I’ll be posting every day (all being well). And I’m going to be focussing on characters! There’s a lot of fun character tags running round the internet at the moment, and since some of them look fun, and I’ve been tagged for several, I’m going to being tackling them all this week.
And I’m starting with…
The Star Wars Character Tag.
Now, full disclaimer. I have never seen Star Wars in my life. However, Jen did this one, and it looked like fun, so I’m rolling with it. 😛
1. THERE ARE NO RULES.
2. Refer To Number 1.
3. There is one absolute rule: You MUST use your own characters (OCs) for this tag. (Brownie points if you add pictures of your characters.)
4. The Sorta Rule: Scream a huge thank you to whoever tagged you for this whilst treating them to a pizza dinner at your favorite pizza chain.
5. The Kinda Rule: Include This Link In The Post So That The Penny Can Read Everyone’s Answers To This Smol Strange Tag: https://asouthernbellewithstoriestotell.wordpress.com/2019/02/18/the-star-wars-character-tag-i-made-my-own-tag-halp/
6. The Rule That’s Not Really A Rule But It Would Be Great: Include the graphic and tag at least three Jedi or Sith Lords.
- Who is your Obi-Wan Kenobi? (sassy, great mentor, but can be a bit strict)
(I would include a picture, but it’s ridiculously hard for Pinterest to comprehend that Polynesian men who aren’t crazily sexualised exist. So I’ll pass on the picture for now).
Moerani (formerly Repent, name subject to change) from Wattle Fire. I’m not sure if he qualifies as “sassy”, but he definitely has very dry humour, that very British/Commonwealth sort of humour. He’s also strict, but in a fair sort of way. Great mentor? Not sure, but effective, if not morally good.
2. Who’s your Leia Organa? (feisty, incredible comebacks, and does their own thing)
Heirani (formerly Hopeful, also subject to change). Heirani is really cool, and she breaks gender stereotypes in interesting ways, though ways that are not necessarily unfeminine. She’s pretty cool, also definitely sassy, and yes, very feisty. Especially when it comes to her brother.
3. Who’s your Finn? (Overeager, adorable, a cinnamon roll)
Undoubtedly Augustine Quillon. That’s all that really needs to be said.
4. Who’s your Padme? (kind, loving, but also kickbutt)
Jean Verde. That man is the epitome of kindness and love, but can be kickbutt if pushed.
5. Who’s your Count Dooku? (deliciously evil, extra and sick burns)
Maxim Lysander. All the other villains in the Infinity series have certain amounts of motivation and sympathy. But Lysander is just…evil.
6. Who’s your BB-8? (Too cute, everyone loves them, can do no wrong)
Malakai Verde, I guess. I can’t really think of any other characters that would fit this criteria. Cute characters obviously don’t come easy to me.
7. Who’s your Yoda? (underestimated, extra and wise)
Gama, Yilla’s stepmother. The woman is a wealth of wisdom, and she’s happy to share it (in a linear and grammatical fashion too). She’s also a nice stepmother, fancy that.
8. Who’s your Anakin Skywalker? (Bratty, rebellious, whiny)
Good grief, that boy. He can be an angst-fest if he wants to be.
9. Who’s your C3-PO? (always worrying, gives depressing information, constantly wailing)
Kendall, fits this somewhat. He’s a nihilist, and he likes dolling out depressing information. Always worrying and constantly wailing though aren’t really his things. He’s resigned to a fate thinking that everything is useless and meaningless, he doesn’t spend time stressing over it.
10. Who’s your Luke Skywalker? (Hero, has been through a lot, has their flaws)
All of my protagonists fit this. Chessy, Justice (yes, he can be Anakin and Luke), Yilla and Courageous (soon to be renamed), basically all of them. I can’t choose just one for this 🙂
And anyone else! So, tell me about your characters! Who would they be? (shush…who’s your favourite character?)